transcript banner

Current students are asked to fill out the transcript request form below and give it to their counselor. This should be done at least three weeks before any college deadlines.  Graduates and former students are asked to submit the request below with a copy of your photo ID. This can be faxed, emailed or mailed to the registrar's office.